Subject: Re: Stop Internet Censorship!
From: Andrew Hofman <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 21:22:24 -0500

At 05:12 PM 12/11/95 -0500, you wrote:
>> In a message dated 95-12-11 12:08:07 EST, you write:
>> 
>> >>
>> >>>        The Senate conferees are considering ways to protect children
>> >>>        from inappropriate material on the Internet. 
>> 
>> So..How is the Lightwave mailing list affected by this? I get very tired of
>> the extreem left's failed sociological ideas anyway. This post "alert"
>> sounded like propaganda to me. (ACLU go away) Why can't we all just animate
>> together?
>

A Holocaust survivor wrote something along these lines:

"One day they rounded up all the Unionists. I didn't belong to a union, so
there was no need to for me get involved. Next, they came for the
Communists. I was never a member of the Party, so I said nothing. A few
weeks later, they got the Jews, and then those who had ever spoken out
against the government. And when they finally came for me, there was no one
left to speak on my behalf."

It all matters.

(Anyone feel free to dig up the exact quote)

   ************************************************
   * Andy Hofman       |    LumaQuest Productions *            
   * [email-masked]  |             3D Animation *
   * 513-643-7333      |  Dual Raptor 3 Rendering *
   ************************************************